Medical Audiology Testing Services
We work closely with referring physicians throughout southeast Michigan. In addition to the basic evaluations and assessments we use, we also provide the following tests when recommended by the primary health care professional. All assessments are done in one of our convenient office locations.
- Acoustic Reflex Measurement
- Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR)
- Central Auditory Processing
This assessment is done by Michigan Audiological Processing Services, in partnership with M.O.S.A. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact them at MichiganAuditory.com or call (517) 575-8659.
- Electrocochleography (EcochG)
- Electronystagmography/Videonystagmography (VNG)
- Otoacoustic Emissions
- Vestibular Evoked Myogenic Response (VEMP)
- Tinnitus therapeutic strategies
- Comprehensive hearing aid evaluations